The magnificent old walled city of Dubrovnik is steeped in historical, architectural and artistic treasures boasting spectacular Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces and fountains within the pedestrianised, cobbled lanes of the Old Town.
Set against a backdrop of wooded hillsides and with panoramic views of the Dalmatian coastline, this is the place that George Bernard Shaw called ‘Paradise on Earth’, and that Game of Thrones fans call ‘King’s Landing’.
This superb value half board holiday is based at the 4 star Hotel Lapad on Dubrovnik’s Lapad Peninsula, overlooking Gruz Harbour and within easy reach of the Old Town, either on foot (it’s about a 3.5 km/2 mile walk) or by local buses which run frequently throughout the day.
In addition, there are a number of optional excursions to book in resort, many of them offering free places for children under 12.
- Return flight from your chosen airport to Dubrovnik
- Airport taxes and return transfer to the hotel
- 7 nights stay at the 4 star Hotel Lapad, Dubrovnik
- Hot buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
- Lots of free time to explore Dubrovnik and the surrounding area
- One piece of hold luggage (an allowance of at least 22kgs per person, depending on airline, to be confirmed on receipt of itinerary)
- Services of an Omega tour manager / English-speaking representative
- VAT at 20%
Sunday: Check in at your chosen airport for your flight to Dubrovnik, where on arrival we will transfer you to the 4 star Hotel Lapad, Dubrovnik for check in and free time before dinner and the first of seven nights stay. Passengers arriving at the hotel after the evening dinner service will be offered a cold platter instead
Monday: Breakfast, and then a day at leisure. At some point during the day, your resort representative will hold a Welcome Meeting for all Omega guests where you will have the opportunity to book excursions if you wish.
Tuesday – Saturday: Free time to explore your resort and the UNESCO old town of Dubrovnik, relax by the heated outdoor pool or perhaps undertake an excursion or two. Towards the end of your stay the resort representative will visit again to advise you of your departure details.
Sunday: Breakfast and then transfer to the airport for your flight home