An unforgettable evening with the Waltz King. Don’t miss this extraordinary night of musical entertainment in the magnificent setting of Maastricht’s Vrijthof Square. At this very special summer concert you’ll see Andre Rieu perform live in his hometown with his Johann Strauss Orchestra.
- A 59 € seated ticket to see Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra live on the Vrijthof Square, Maastricht (upgrades available)
- A visit to Maastricht
- Two nights’ bed and continental breakfast accommodation in a four-star standard hotel in the Eindhoven area of the Netherlands
- Return flights from your local airport to Amsterdam or Eindhoven
- Coach travel throughout as described in the itinerary, including hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Day One: Fly from the UK
Fly to Amsterdam or Eindhoven, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your chosen hotel. You will then have the evening free to relax before the excitement of the following day.
Day Two: Included Maastricht coach trip and concert
After a late breakfast and a free morning, board the coach at about 1pm and transfer to Maastricht. Arriving in the mid afternoon, you’ll be free to shop and sightsee in the city, or to join our optional private river cruise. You’ll find plenty of attractive shops, cafes and bars in the pedestrianised, cobbled streets around Vrijthof Square.
In the evening, take your seat for a wonderful summer concert performance from Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra, Choir, Soloists and Special Guests. Andre’s trademark waltzes will bring the music of 19th-century Vienna to life, and there will also be beautiful melodies from opera, musicals, film and classical favourites.
Day Three: Fly back to the UK
Transfer back to the airport to board your flight home, taking with you a host of memories of a very special break to Andre Rieu’s hometown.
Andre Rieu in Maastricht by Air – 3 days
- Belfast International
- Durham Tees Valley
- East Midlands
- Leeds Bradford
- London City
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- London Stansted
- 7th July 2018
- 14th July 2018